There has been a lot of excitement and talk around CBD oil over the past few years, and for good reason. There are so many physical benefits of CBD infused products including reduced muscle pain, and alleviation of stress. Spavia Winter Park CBD boosted massage treatments offer deep relaxation and relief from sore muscles.
Experience the benefits of our newest Cause + Medic products in one of two ways. Receive a full-body massage treatment with CBD infused massage oil and spot treatments with pain cream or receive a CBD pain cream boost with spot treatments on focused areas only. Both methods will soothe and stretch your muscles for a relaxing and transformative spa experience.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is the cannabinoid in cannabis. It does not contain THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, a crystalline compound that is the main active ingredient of cannabis, so there is no “high effect.” It does, however, provide a deeply relaxing effect.
Cause + Medic products are also vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, plant-based, organically grown and socially responsible. Recyclable materials are used to ship, tape, and box the products to ensure that the production and shipping processes have the smallest impact on the planet as possible.
Cause + Medic products are not only green, but also clean! The CBD products contains ingredients that can only be found in Mother Nature. The formula used can clean soil without harming it and can sanitize plant leaves from dust and debris to promote effective photosynthesis. This also assists in flushing out lines and tanks without the use of harsh chemicals. The focus is to keep plants, the environment and growing tools in the cleanest condition possible.
- Reduced tension: CBD massage oil helps to relieve tension in the body and the mind. The oil eases and relaxes your muscles as the cannabinoids enter the endocannabinoid system via the skin. Since CBD massage oil doesn’t contain THC, you won’t feel ‘high,’ but you will be able to enjoy the relaxing after glow of your treatment.
- Relieves Chronic Pain: CBD is proven to be effective in treating bodily pain. The cannabinoids in CBD massage oil helps to reduce inflammation and soothe muscles. This makes it very efficient at providing relief from painful joints and muscles. If you deal with chronic pain, our treatments will be a huge help.
- Alleviates stress and anxiety: CBD oil induces a soothing and calming effect that can help people who struggle with anxiety. A massage without CBD oil will help you to de-stress and paired with CBD oil, your massage will be doubly as relaxing.
- Improves skin: CBD massage oil contains hemp which conditions the skin, making it supple and soft. Not only does this help you feel better and more relaxed after the massage, but it can also help with skin conditions such as eczema, acne, psoriasis or even just dry skin.
- Boosts energy and overall mood: A massage with CBD oil will elevate your overall experience and make it much more enjoyable. You’ll leave your treatment with smoother skin, relaxed muscles, and feeling less stressed. All these elements combined will provide a massive boost to your mood.
Now that you know how CBD can enhance your massage experience, shouldn’t you be able to experience it? Contact Spavia Winter Park to purchase the Cause + Medic products and to learn how to schedule your treatment.