April has been recognized as Stress Awareness Month since 1992, but it feels especially important to acknowledge this year. Spavia Longmont encourages you to take this month to check-in with yourself, take note of how you experience stress and recognize where you carry it. Our specialists at Spavia Longmont help you to identify your problem areas and target them during your treatment. The most common areas that we carry stress in are the back, neck, shoulders, hips, hands, and feet. Luckily, we have massage and body treatments for them all!
How Do Massages Relieve Stress?
Before we dive into our incredible treatments, it’s important to know why massages help to manage stress. Regular massages can help to rebalance hormones and release muscle tension. When we are stressed, our muscles tend to tighten in response. Our treatments help to release that tension to soothe your body and melt your stress away. Stress is both physical and mental. That is why we’ve created a relaxing and peaceful environment that allows you to rest your mind and reconnect with yourself.
How Spavia Longmont Creates a Relaxing Atmosphere Just for You!
- Warm aromatherapy neck pillow
- Choice of aromatherapy lotion scent, music and conversation
- Resort-like amenities
- Spa robes and sandals
- Selection of exotic teas
- Soothing spa atmosphere complete with waterfalls, candles, inspirational readings and calming decor
Spavia Longmont Massages Melt Stress Away
Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage: Our deeply corrective massage releases muscle tension and toxins from the body.
- Great for guests that suffer from: headaches, chronic pain, and muscle tension.
- Works deeper into the muscle to reduce the amount and size of knots decreasing pain/inflammation and providing better blood flow to the area providing relaxation and stress relief with release of muscle tension.
Salt Stone Massage: Our salt stones contain 84 minerals which restores balance to your body while nourishing depleted muscles.
- Great for guests who have insomnia, headaches, anxiety, depression and muscle tension, who are looking for deeper, corrective results without deep pressure and who enjoy the warmth for relaxation and to loosen tight muscles.
- Works to release chronic muscle tension with heat, increase circulation, boost the immune system and aid in detoxification.
Purifying Detox Wrap: Reduce the load of stress and environmental factors with this detoxifying body masque combined with warmed stones for optimal results.
- Great for guests needing detoxification, skin purification and skin soothing.
- Increases circulation, stimulates metabolism and eliminates toxins with natural ingredients that provide overall wellness, stress relief and rebalancing
Stress-relieving Spavia Skincare
Did you also know facial treatments can be great for relieving stress? All Spavia Longmont facials include massage of the face, neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. The head and neck are key tension areas that can cause stress headaches. Facials can help provide relief and relaxation while also providing result driven skincare. Check out the variety of skin care treatments Spavia offers today!
Try these treatments and many more to boost your mental wellness and relieve stress. Make yourself a priority during Stress Awareness Month. So, take a deep breath, schedule a treatment at Spavia Longmont and be ready to relax, recenter and renew.