arrive to your appointment with freshly cleansed skin and lashes using an oil free wash to remove any oil or makeup.
preparation for treatment: once arrived at spavia for your treatment we will provide a lash-safe shampoo to recleanse the eye area once again to ensure the highest of sanitation. the lashologist will also use a primer to remove any residual protein and open the hair follicle to allow for the best bonding of the extension.
congratulations on your beautiful set of eyelash extensions! to maintain your lashes, please follow our simple plan to maximize the results and longevity of your lashes:
initial 12-48 hours
- avoid getting the lashes wet for the first 24 hours following your lash extension application. this includes steam, saunas, swimming pools, heavy sweating from exercise, and showering.
- avoid suntan beds for the initial 48 hours following your application.
- avoid oil based skincare, mascara (including waterproof), and eyeliner. only water based (oil free) products are approved. oil (based products) will affect the adhesion and may cause the lashes to fall out prematurely. If mascara is worn, only wear approved lash extension mascara. oil based and/or waterproof mascara will interfere with the bond causing premature shedding of the extensions.
- do not rub or pull extension causing damage, reducing oils and dirt.
- use of all manual lash curlers is prohibited.
- please inform your lashologist if you have had any of the following services, including lasers, chemical peels, hydroxyl treatments, or any other acidic substance as they can cause sensitivities.
- groom lashes daily with clean mascara wand, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower. the lashes are softer and more supple at that time. curl lashes in an upward motion.
- use only approved products for your lash extensions to ensure the longevity of your lashes.
- wash lashes with minkys oil free lashampoo daily to keep your lashes healthy and clean.
- we recommend that you apply true black sealer once or twice per week, particularly if you have oily skin or lashes. this technique will protect and preserve your lashes as well as extend the life of your extensions. furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
- natural lash cycle is 60-90 days. when one lash falls out there is another lash growing in. therefore, you will need regular fills (about 3-4 weeks after) to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
about our lashes
lash·olo·gist: certified lashologists at spavia, we have the most qualified lashologists in the industry.
quality is the key to successful lashes and spavia brings you the highest standards in the lash industry. our lash lashologists are certified and ensure the safety and quality of the lash application, as not to damage your natural lashes. lash extensions can simplify your routine and be an amazing enhancement. at spavia we care for our guests and strive for excellence with every guest visit.
- Isolation of one natural lash. Eyelash extensions should only be applied to one natural lash. You should never adhere lash extension to two or more lashes, as this can create clumping, itching and damage to the natural lashes.
- Lashes are evenly spaced.
- Lashes curl in an upright direction.
- Lashes are never more than double the length/thickness of the natural lash. Too heavy of extensions can cause premature shedding or fall out, decreasing retention.
- Formaldehyde and latex free.
- Adhesive is always fresh, being replaced every four weeks will decrease sensitivities and increase bonding strength.
- Adhesive should never come into contact with the guest skin, only the lash.
- No clumps of adhesive on the lash. Too much adhesive adds weight to the natural lash and can cause premature shedding or fall out, decreasing retention.
- Lashes are high quality, soft, flexible and lightweight providing a natural look, compared to other brands offering cheap plastic extensions or pre-made cluster extensions.
- Follow and maintain state regulations on sanitation and cleanliness for our guests and lashologists safety.
spavia uses the highest quality wax that is sensitive to all skin types. our professionally certified estheticians provide expert body waxing from head to toe for men and women. end your ultimate spa day experience with a signature facial after your waxing treatment.
sun-kissed tanning with spa body scrub
give your skin the healthy glow of summer without the sun’s harmful rays with our custom sunless body tanning treatment at spavia day spa in boulder. our specialists prepare your skin using a full-body exfoliating body scrub. this helps lift impurities, revealing healthy and silky-smooth skin ready to soak in the complete bronzing treatment.
the healthy glow of summer is just around the corner at the spavia location nearest you.
*all tanning guests need to refrain from wearing any lotions prior to treatment for best results.
mineral make-up application/lesson
our mineral make-up is talc-free without chemicals and alcohol. created without harsh perfumes, synthetic preservatives or fillers. great for all skin types, including acne-prone, rosacea and sensitive skin, to look your best. complimentary foundation match with premier and ultimate skincare treatments for a flawless finish. flawless foundation match also available for essential skincare services.
relax while our certified lash artists create the desired look for your lifestyle. choose from our
classic, hybrid, or volume lashes to achieve your customized natural or dramatic look that
enhances your natural beauty with longer, fuller lashes.
- Basic lash set – approximately 90 minutes – your perfect starter classic lash set includes a personalized lash application
- Natural lash set – approximately 120 minutes – a classic lash set provides you the most natural, beautiful look for your everyday life
- Extended lash set – approximately 180 minutes – your ultimate classic lash set provides the most volume to create a dramatic and glamorous look and feel. Best value to make your eyelashes beautifully stand out
- classic lash set – approximately two hours – subtle elegance to enhance your natural
- hybrid lash set – approximately two hours – chic elegance by adding volume to your
- volume lash set – approximately two hours and twenty minutes – dramatic elegance
providing the fullest look for your ultimate lash set
*lash extension services only available at select locations. not all select locations offer hybrid and volume lashes
lash extension refill treatment
Keep your lashes endlessly beautiful with routine lash set refills. Our specialists recommend lash extension guests return every two to four weeks with at least 50 percent of lashes still remaining. Please be advised an assessment will be made at time of service for quality and quantity of existing lashes. If more than 50 percent of lashes have shed, a full eyelash set may need to be rescheduled.
- Basic lash refill – approximately 40 minutes
- Natural lash refill – approximately 60 minutes
- Extended lash refill – approximately 80 minutes
- Classic set refill – approximately 50 minutes
- Hybrid set refill – approximately 60 minutes
- Volume set refill – approximately 70 minutes
additional options for standard and select lashes
- mini refill – approximately 30 minutes
- lash boost – approximately 20 minutes