During the month of July, spavia™ orchard town center and spavia™ bradburn will be collecting items for Operation Gratitude to say “thank you” to our service men and women.
A personal letter of appreciation is often the most cherished item in the care packages, so please remember to include a note in your package.
Please feel free to drop items at either spavia™ location during business hours starting July 1st through July 31st.
Here’s a list of the most requested items:
- Knit Hats & Scarves
- Cool Ties or Neck Gators
- Beanie Babies, Webkinz, Trolls, or other small plush toys
- Paracord Survival Bracelets
- Mini battery-powered fans
- Mini Flashlights
- Batteries (AA & AAA, 4pack or less)
- Gum, Mints, Breath Strips
- Personal Electronics
- Video Games
- Flash Drives
- Used cell phones/PDAs
- Gift Cards to chain stores, such as:
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- Personal Care Products
- Lip Balm/Chapstick
- Toothpaste / Dental Floss
- Deodorant (solid only, 3oz or less)
- Disposable Razors (Packs of 5 or less)
- Non-aerosol Shaving Gel in tubes
- Individual packets of moist towelettes (30 wipes or less)
- Hand/Foot Warmers
- Foot powder (travel size)
- Q-Tips (small packs, 50 or less)
- Facial tissue (small packs)
- Mini Sewing Kits
- Unused greeting cards or stationery
- Operation Gratitude “Wish List” items on Amazon.com
Join us in saying “Thank You”!